With the new season starting, the CST are, once again, collecting for the Hammersmith and Fulham Foodbank. This will now be our 6th season where we have collected food for those in need in our local community.
We will collecting this Sunday before the game with Liverpool.
If you are coming to the game you can drop off any items outside the Stoll building just along from Fulham Broadway station. All donations gratefully received.
As it is a late kick off, the collection will take place between 2pm and 4pm
URGENTLY NEEDED ITEMS
- TINNED FISH
- JARS OF COOKING SAUCES / PASTA SAUCE
- BREAKFAST ITEMS (EG, CEREAL, PORRIDGE OATS AND BREAKFAST BARS)
- TINNED TOMATOES
- TINNED VEGETABLES (EG, SWEETCORN, CARROTS)
- LONG-LIFE UHT MILK
- NAPPIES (SIZES 3, 4, 5 AND 6), BABY WIPES AND BABY FOOD
- TOILETRIES (TOILET ROLLS, SHAMPOO, SHOWER GEL, SANITARY PRODUCTS)
- TINNED PULSES (EG, KIDNEY BEANS, CHICKPEAS, ETC)
- TINNED VEGETARIAN OPTIONS (EG, VEGGIE CHILLI/CURRY/DAHL, ETC)
Full details about our collections for the foodbank can be found here.