For the first time at a Chelsea Women’s match, we will be collecting donations for the Hammersmith and Fulham Foodbank.
This is taking place on SATURDAY 18TH NOVEMBER before the Liverpool game, and we will be collecting between 12pm-1:15pm.
Sadly, it is not surprising that foodbanks have seen record numbers of families relying on what they offer, so it is more important than ever that we are able to support them.
Our collection point can be found just outside the Stoll Foundation gates on the Fulham Road. This is between Fulham Broadway and the West Stand entrance on the left hand side as you walk to the ground.
All donations are welcome, although H&F Foodbank have said that, leading up to Christmas, they would like the following :
- CHOCOLATE BISCUITS
- PEANUT BUTTER / JAM
- CHRISTMAS CRACKERS
- DATES / DRIED FRUIT
- GRAVY GRANULES
However, they are always in need of their regular items
- TINNED FRUIT
- TINNED FISH
- JARS OF COOKING SAUCES / PASTA SAUCE
- BREAKFAST ITEMS (EG, CEREAL, PORRIDGE OATS AND BREAKFAST BARS)
- TINNED TOMATOES
- TINNED VEGETABLES (EG, SWEETCORN, CARROTS)
- LONG-LIFE UHT MILK
- NAPPIES (SIZES 3, 4, 5 AND 6)
- BABY WIPES AND BABY FOOD
- TOILETRIES (TOILET ROLLS, SHAMPOO, SHOWER GEL, SANITARY PRODUCTS)
- TINNED PULSES (EG, KIDNEY BEANS, CHICKPEAS, ETC)
- TINNED VEGETARIAN OPTIONS (EG, VEGGIE CHILLI/CURRY/DAHL, ETC)
We are always in awe of the generosity shown by Chelsea Supporters at the Men’s games and hope that we can receive just as much support from supporters attending Saturdays Women’s game. I hope to see you all on Saturday