The next CST Special General Meeting will be held at 17:30 at the Lillie Langtry, 19 Lillie Road, London SW6 1UE after the Swansea City game on Saturday 25th February.
Uppermost in Chelsea Supporters minds at the moment is the issue of the Stamford Bridge redevelopment, a move to a temporary stadium and what role the Chelsea Pitch Owners will play in this. To that end, we have invited Charles Rose, Chairman, Chelsea Pitch Owners to hold a Q&A session on issues relating to the CPO, its future and role with the Club and redevelopment going forward. As the information below shows, this and other issues such as Atmosphere, Affiliations, Supporter Issues and Community will be covered in the meeting. You will also have the chance to ask questions on any pertinent matter and get your points across to the board. The formal notice of the meeting and the agenda can be found below.
Q & A on Chelsea Pitch Owners
The CST board are pleased to advise members that the SGM will feature a Question and Answer session with Charles Rose, Chairman Chelsea Pitch Owners. Charles will be covering issues relating to the future of the Chelsea Pitch Owners and their role in the Stamford Bridge redevelopment, temporary stadium and return to the Bridge. We would welcome questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org using “CPO” as the subject line.
The venue for the SGM is the upstairs Bar of The Lillie Langtry, in Lillie Road, 15 minutes’ walk from Stamford Bridge and close to West Brompton underground station. Attendance at the meeting is open to voting members of the Trust only. Membership to the CST costs £5 per year and includes a free pin badge. You can sign up easily from our website and we accept payment by credit or debit card or via PayPal. We hope as many of you as possible will attend in person!
Unable to Attend?
With thanks to the Chelsea Football Fancast, overseas members or those unable to attend in person will be able to listen to the meeting live and interact online at www.mixlr.com/chelsea-fancast. Minutes and a podcast of the SGM will be available following the meeting.
Special General Meeting
Saturday 25th February at 17:30
- Chairman’s Report
- Updates on progress and actions regarding motions passed at AGM (Working Group Reports): –
- Supporter Issues (Cliff Auger)
- Stamford Bridge Redevelopment (David Johnstone)
- Atmosphere (Richard Weekes)
- Affiliations (Cliff Auger)
- Community (Cliff Auger)
- Overseas Membership (Dan Silver)
- Questions/Motions from CST members
- Any Other Business
- Question and Answer session with Charles Rose, Chairman, Chelsea Pitch Owners Charles will be covering issues relating to the future of the Chelsea Pitch Owners and their role in the Stamford Bridge redevelopment, temporary stadium and return to the Bridge. We would welcome questions in advance to email@example.com using “CPO” as the subject line, by Wednesday 22nd February to allow the panel to review and research your answers in advance
It is anticipated that the formal meeting (including the Q&A) will end by 19.00 at the latest.
Overseas members or those unable to attend in person will be able to listen to the meeting and interact live online via www.mixlr.com/chelsea-fancast
Chelsea Supporters’ Trust
Making your voice heard