Read Time:1 Minute, 12 Second
- By order of the Chelsea Supporters Trust (CST) Board, notice is hereby given, that it is the intention of the CST to hold an AGM and an election for the board of the society for the 2017/18 season.
- The AGM will take place on the weekend of 12/13 August 2017. The date will be confirmed once fixtures scheduled for that weekend are announced. The AGM will take place on the alternate day to the Chelsea fixture. The venue for the AGM will be the Copthorne Hotel, Stamford Bridge.
- The agenda for the meeting, along with motions to be voted upon, will be announced no later than Monday 31st July 2017.
- A number of motions will be put forward by the Board. There is also an opportunity for members to propose motions from the floor. A person wishing to propose a floor motion must:
- Be a fully paid-up member of the Chelsea Supporters Trust;
- Send the motion in writing by email to [email protected] by no later than 2300 BST on Friday 28th July 2017;
- Ensure that the motion is seconded by two (2) paid-up members of the CST. The names and email addresses of the proposer and the seconders must be included in the email;
- All motions from the floor must be in accordance with the aims and objectives of the CST and must not act to the detriment of the CST.