The Chelsea FanCast hosted the Chelsea Supporters’ Trust ‘Virtual General Meeting’
On the panel were Tim Rolls, CST Chairman; Richard Weekes, Membership co-ordinator & Social Media and David Chidgey, PR, Media & Communications.
The Trust is mandated to hold 4 public meetings per year including the AGM, and we are committed to having one of them as a ‘virtual’ rather than face to face meeting, broadcast live via Chelsea FanCast’s mixlr stream, so that those who unable to attend our meetings in person have the opportunity to participate and contribute.
The agenda for the meeting is below:
1. Introductions & thanks plus instructions re asking questions
2. Apologies re lack of face-to-face meeting
3. Ticket Pricing – reaction to club announcement and PL £30 cap.
4. Brompton Cemetery project
5. Temporary stadium, redevelopment and CPO.
6. Delay in announcement of TV games and dialogue with PL.
7. Other issues
7.1 Atmosphere in general
7.2 2016 survey
7.3 Website rebuild
7.4 Fans Forum
7.5 2016 AGM & Election Process
8. Questions to the panel